1. The device has 75 percent more processing power than the previous version and costs $99.99.
2. Proponents assert that Spark can accelerate big data processing workloads by a factor of 10 to 100.
3. Now a smartphone has a million times the processing power of this entire floor.
4. We were three weeks ahead of her in processing all the information because of the coma.
5. That is because more processing power would be needed to verify transactions.
6. This provides an incentive for people to provide computer processing power to solve the problems.
7. It is only available to those in the regional processing centers.
8. There are many ways to speed processing before using the fast storage option.
9. The full system also includes sensors and a processing box.
10. The chip will have more processing cores than did its predecessors.
11. We are still processing the data from the descent.
12. A processing center is no place for your child.
13. It also requires more memory and processing power than some older computers can provide.
14. So he turned to Amazon Web Services to manage and streamline data processing and publishing.
15. In the real world, database performance ultimately comes down to transaction processing speed.