1. In previous interviews with the British press, Hill had discussed IPO plans for 2012 and 2014.
2. Francis won praise from gays with the comment, uttered during his first press conference in 2013.
3. He left the press conference Wednesday after being asked if he was on drugs in the video.
4. In the technology press, every year is the year of this and the year of that.
5. Police confirmed in the overnight press conference that five children were killed in the crash.
6. He said that negative press reports about Twitter were not having an effect on advertisers.
7. The officers and a representative of the police press office declined to comment on the operation.
8. He says the anniversary should be a reminder to press on with American diplomacy.
9. I feel sure they used to be a presidential press secretary.
10. The groups are calling on law enforcement to press charges against the perpetrator.
11. Apple had a demonstration area open to press right after the event ended.
12. She said the same thing during the White House press briefing that afternoon.
13. The last time BlackBerry released a phone, it let people know via a press release.
14. When you are dealing with the press, what you see is what you get.
15. She said she did not report the incident at the time but was ready to press charges now.