1. Jenkins will present a new strategic plan for the company this Thursday, May 8.
2. Previously present in parts of Africa and Asia, the outbreak began in Brazil in May 2015.
3. The app can be easily configured to present material appropriate for kids ages 3, 4 or 5.
4. Police were trying to track down the other people present during the attack.
5. This feature is expected to be only present on the Plus variant.
6. These apps just give you the tools to present your selfies in the best way possible.
7. The owner of the weapon and the car was not present and has not been charged.
8. It wants to be present and connect all those devices and be wherever it can be.
9. He added the board did not provide an opportunity to present his side of the story.
10. He was not allowed to present a case based on that claim of immunity.
11. She would present them in person or leave them anonymously.
12. The way most companies present their privacy policies is a joke.
13. He will present a report to the Council of Europe in autumn.
14. This is a clear and present danger and everyone is at risk.
15. The report also found a high degree of automation is present in comment spam operations.