1. He joined the BBC as political editor in May 2000.
2. Putin has dominated Russian political life, as president or prime minister, since 2000.
3. The people who are an exception to this are political leaders and public figures.
4. That is one of the most interesting things about this current political climate.
5. This is much more of an economic issue than a political issue these days, he said.
6. That makes the central issue its political will to do so.
7. So what does all this participation in the political process have to show for itself?
8. It leaves the president without the political capital he needs to move Congress to action.
9. It is whether future leaders can continue to push ahead political and economic reforms.
10. The Taliban are often seen as a social movement more than a political one.
11. There is a strong sense in Syria of the need for a political solution.
12. The information is considered public and is often given or sold to political groups.
13. He said it should be a warning to Republicans about the political consequences.
14. All the talk about data privacy can get caught up in political wrangling.