1. He was good from the first pitch until the last pitch.
2. That includes making a pitch for funding to venture capital investors.
3. It helps you simplify things and gives you that confidence to pitch to the investor.
4. Visa will use those tools to pitch merchants on digital commerce.
5. With the redesign Yahoo is also making a pitch to advertisers.
6. The potential of the Indian market has become evident with Uber Technologies making a pitch for it.
7. I was working at a film studio at the time and Pat sent the pitch my way.
8. It has a range of hosts, and users are invited to write in and pitch ideas for shows.
9. It also has a tone generator, and you can change the pitch to any frequency.
10. Key pitch is the distance between the center of keys.
11. By early April, he was ready to pitch in a minor league game.
12. He began to circle, making his pitch for donations.
13. Uber will no doubt pitch this latest version of its service as a buggy, not a feature.
14. I was thrilled Satya asked me to pitch in to make sure Microsoft is ambitious with its innovation.
15. That should enable IBM to successfully pitch its Power System offerings as solid HANA solutions.