1. What does it mean to own a piece of music in 2013?
2. Sending a photo is a piece of cake in iOS 8.
3. This piece was originally posted on June 9,2015 and was updated on June 26.
4. In fact it might not be a piece of hardware at all.
5. I think we are going to cut a piece of that cake.
6. It is very hard for us to decide whether a given piece of information is accurate.
7. We design every piece of what we do even something that seems like a standard part.
8. The end result for the funding customer is a free piece of software.
9. Now Microsoft wants a piece of the action, if a new report is any indication.
10. Every new piece of information that we are able to get represents a significant step forward.
11. The inquiry is now expected to focus on how the piece of metal had become detached.
12. He also noted that the cable itself is only one piece of the puzzle.
13. It will have to get a piece of those subscription fees.
14. We need to move faster across every piece of our business.
15. Every piece of hardware in a Windows system has a unique hardware identifier.