1. They saw all sorts of interesting phenomena that had never been seen before.
2. That pattern is very difficult for known natural phenomena to explain, he said.
3. Some of the principles have fancy names but are really simple phenomena that lead to complex outcomes.
4. No known or proposed stellar phenomena can fully explain all aspects of the observed light curve.
5. The GMT will also help us to better understand fundamental phenomena such as dark energy and dark matter.
6. Those are two of the three phenomena that Voyager scientists expect to see when the spacecraft crosses over into interstellar space.