1. An example is a group of Japanese peace activists who were kidnapped in Iraq in 2004.
2. In the world of iPhones and iPads, inner peace costs $3.
3. He said Russia must be forced to honour peace agreements signed in early 2015.
4. Obama has struggled to revive peace talks, which last collapsed in 2014.
5. A peace deal was signed in 2003.
6. Lebanon has maintained an often uneasy peace since its own 15-year civil war ended in 1990.
7. The most important thing right now is to keep peace and order in the country.
8. What remains to be seen is what he plans to do if the peace plan fails.
9. We are working very hard to bring peace and calm back to our city.
10. He did not say how peace could be quickly brought to the country.
11. We will look for a path to take so that the peace we all want is possible.
12. He is due in court Tuesday on charges of breach of peace and criminal trespass.
13. The settlement issue is one that will have to be resolved in peace negotiations.
14. He also praised the role the United States has taken in the peace process.
15. We must work together to bring peace to our communities.