1. I still think we can do commercial paying passengers in 2018.
2. Backers had the option of putting down a $499 deposit or paying the full price of $1,499.
3. Aberdeen is paying mostly shares for the deal, handing Lloyds a 9.9% stake, worth around £560m.
4. What he took issue with was the process of paying them.
5. At the end of the day, consumers will be paying a little bit more for this.
6. For paying customers, April is the last month that you will be billed.
7. These people are paying me and doing social media for me, he said.
8. They are no longer paying for hosting malware and are less likely to get blacklisted.
9. A backup can allow consumers and businesses to recover data without paying a ransom.
10. The process is similar to paying with Square or other payment apps.
11. Imagine a world where paying for things was easy on both sides.
12. That means competitors will be paying Google to appear in these spots.
13. The company already had been paying other contractors to handle those deliveries.
14. This commitment to a very different China has led to him paying a terrible price.
15. The travelers are not using public transportation nor will they be paying for any rides.