1. They were traveling with a party of 30.
2. Machar, the deputy leader of the ruling party, said he would contest the presidency in 2015.
3. No party won a majority in elections in 1909,1929, 1974 and 2010.
4. It will be difficult for someone within the party to come out against him right now.
5. They had earlier said there was no evidence so far that a third party was involved.
6. They plan a party Thursday night to all watch it together.
7. The government also appears to have taken some steps to bring transparency to party funding.
8. People pay me really well to party with them all day.
9. Yahoo was not even allowed to say it was a party to the case until last month.
10. There are also a number of other militant groups in the south not party to the deal.
11. They mostly want the party to have honor and a political backbone.
12. As the disclosing party we know that this was not the intent.
13. The party has won praise for making it easier to start and run a private business.
14. Nobody in our hunting party knew before or after the name of this lion.
15. He said the Law and Justice party had no right to destroy that achievement.