1. Of course, the design paradigm of the new Mac Pro is external expansion via Thunderbolt 2.
2. Apple is in danger of holding on to the old paradigm too long, Jobs said in the email.
3. All of these factors can lead to significant savings and an agile response to paradigm shifts.
4. In my view, the paradigm of the data warehouse must be replaced by the idea of a data supply chain.
5. As with any new paradigm, you just need to understand that you do things differently than you do on other devices.
6. Organizations that embrace the new paradigm are moving the production frontier of what is possible.
7. We should establish a new regional and international cooperation paradigm, Castro said.
8. Samsung 360 Services will create a new relationship paradigm between business customers and their technology provider.
9. Samsung 360 Services is designed to create a new relationship paradigm between business customers and their technology providers.
10. We present a common paradigm between them.