1. It weighs just 12.5 grams, fits in the palm of your hand and sells for just $20 about £15 or AU$25.
2. They also feature traction lines on the palm to keep you from dropping your phone.
3. This is literally a full blown computer that fits in the palm of your hand.
4. The company is working on palm readers for smartphones, tablets and laptops.
5. Users make their gestures above the palm rest to interact with a variety of apps.
6. That rationale was easy with the iPod it offered all your music in the palm of your hand.
7. The country is the largest producer of palm oil, which is grown on estates.
8. It packs enough power to recharge your phone twice, and fits in the palm of your hand.
9. If you flip your wrist up, the light in your palm shoots as well.
10. The devices used for corporate computing have gone mobile and shrunk to palm size.
11. We are able to manage our lives, essentially, from a device we hold in the palm of our hand.
12. The coconut palm is known in the Philippines as the tree of life because every part of it has a use.
13. An infrared light scans the palm to verify identity.