1. At that pace, the nation would recover all the jobs lost in the recession by the end of 2014.
2. On an annual basis, the pace of growth is now just a fifth of its peak in March 2016.
3. They climbed 6.5 percent from a year earlier, the fastest pace since July 2010.
4. Gross domestic product increased 7.7 percent last year, the same pace as in 2012.
5. Violence has spiked in Iraq since April, when the pace of killing reached levels unseen since 2008.
6. The stock was on pace to surpass its previous record close of $119.13, reached February 7.
7. The world is on pace for the hottest year on record, breaking marks set in 2015,2014 and 2010.
8. Inflation accelerated to 1.7 percent last month, the fastest pace since October 2012.
9. Prices in Beijing and Shenzhen each rose 0.2%, which was the slowest pace since October 2012.
10. This puts it on pace to exceed $47 billion by 2017.
11. Officials said the military budget would rise about 7% this year, the slowest pace since 2010.
12. That was down from 7.3 percent in 2014 and the slowest pace since 1990.
13. Meanwhile, the 27,793 unaccompanied children is just beneath the record pace set in 2014.
14. The only quicker pace included quadruple executions in 1926 and 1930.
15. Gross domestic product expanded 7.4 percent in 2014, the slowest pace since 1990.