1. To overturn the law, both the House and Senate must vote on a resolution of disapproval.
2. There are no signs today of efforts to overturn the law, even at the university level.
3. He told the police both the president and the minister had pressured him to overturn the decision.
4. Intel has been fighting to overturn that decision ever since.
5. On Friday, he apparently lost a bid to have the High Court overturn the charges.
6. The judges refused to overturn his convictions and sentence over the cellphone tracking issue.
7. The industry has sued to overturn the net neutrality rules.
8. Those uncertainties being the fact that internet providers are suing to overturn them.