1. The parent may overlook his or her importance to the child, but the child never forgets.
2. The trend is to overlook them, to push them away as unredeemable.
3. You might be able to overlook the clunky design if the batteries held up, but they don't.
4. There are a few benefits of a Trump presidency that the tech sector should not overlook, though.
5. Too many buyers overlook the delivery or installation process and end up paying more than necessary.
6. Even so, it would be a mistake to overlook the role the smartphone is playing in the workplace with greater regularity.
7. Did I overlook any of your favorite strategies for squeezing maximum value from your Netflix subscription?
8. However, we cannot overlook delayed economic recovery in Europe and risks from increased competition for smartphone and other set products.
9. The head of the State Administration of Work Safety said earlier this year that struggling coal mines might be likely to overlook maintenance.