1. The prize will now be rolled over to Wednesday when the jackpot is expected to be $1.3bn.
2. The last time that happened over at least four months was in April 2001.
3. Those documents are now required to be turned over by April 8.
4. He later sued the hospital over the suffering he went through and won $500.
5. The Reuters news service put the toll at over 330.
6. The potential cost reduction over the long term is probably in excess of a factor of 100.
7. She was formally removed from office over allegations of corruption and abuse of power on March 10.
8. Home sales growth over the past year has occurred primarily among homes worth more than $750,000.
9. The University of Wisconsin sued Intel over the same patent in 2008.
10. His son took over the business in 1985.
11. The red post boxes were painted green after the city was handed over to China in 1997.
12. Rumors are all over the place, with everything from the end of March to the middle of 2017.
13. Since then, the stock has run up over 8%.
14. The study was conducted over seven weeks through May 5.
15. The company has shed thousands of workers in reorganization efforts since Mayer took over in 2012.