1. This is considered to far outweigh any problems that may be caused by envy.
2. So the cost of keeping data could often outweigh what the data is worth, he said.
3. Does the effort users make to get results from the architecture outweigh the perceived value?
4. The risk of backing the wrong horse could far outweigh the potential gains.
5. Those members say the costs likely outweigh the benefits.
6. Economists argue that the benefits of free trade outweigh the costs.
7. This likely will outweigh the consumer point, he said.
8. The higher profits outweigh the cost of fraud, Duncan says.
9. Both teams think the benefits outweigh the risks.
10. However, I think the benefits outweigh any initial frustrations.