1. The location of her home on the outskirts of the fire gave her hope it was still standing.
2. The eastern outskirts of Mosul are a much different scene, one that offers residents some hope.
3. It is located at the city outskirts, an hour and a half train ride from the central business district.
4. It is the third such blast to ravage the market on the northern outskirts of the capital since 2005.
5. On Thursday morning, an Associated Press journalist saw rebel checkpoints at the outskirts and was told he could not enter.
6. Soviet concrete apartment blocks line the outskirts of town.
7. Also Saturday, police confirmed that a raid earlier in the week on the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur was part of the investigation.
8. Protesters clashed with riot police on the outskirts of Istanbul overnight, and witnesses say at least one person had been injured.
9. The anticipated deadlock raises the question of whether the army, already deployed on the outskirts of cities, will intervene.
10. Eight plainclothes policemen in Egypt have been shot dead on the outskirts of the capital, Cairo, officials say.
11. The storm slashed through the southern outskirts of the city just after 3 p.m.