1. In recent years, Silicon Valley has become a significant outpost for the automotive industry.
2. Kelly did not address the question of using Russian communications channels from a Russian diplomatic outpost to shield those discussions.
3. About six hours later it docked with the orbiting outpost, joining an international crew of three already at the station.
4. Nowhere has the debate been as intense as it has been here in Austin, a liberal outpost in a conservative state.
5. In September, the same outpost had been visited by masked men carrying sticks who intimidated staff.
6. A number of automakers have offices of varying sizes here, but Ford expects to be the largest such outpost when fully staffed.
7. He described the outpost as an engineering marvel and a testament to what we can accomplish when we all work together.