1. The number of deaths from the recent Ebola outbreak in west Africa has soared above 1,000.
2. Previously present in parts of Africa and Asia, the outbreak began in Brazil in May 2015.
3. The Ebola outbreak has infected at least 1,200 people and killed nearly 700.
4. The outbreak killed more than 8,500.
5. Another bad outbreak was in 2008.
6. Chicago animal control officials said the outbreak could last several more weeks.
7. Almost all the dead in the current outbreak of violence are protesters.
8. This explosive outbreak has caught the world by surprise and many key questions remain unanswered.
9. The Ebola outbreak in West Africa has taken a heavy toll on health workers.
10. It is true that this is going to be a long haul to bring this outbreak under control.
11. Frieden said a widespread Ebola outbreak in the United States is not in the cards.
12. In a Facebook post, Zuckerberg said the viral outbreak is at a critical turning point.
13. Access to premium healthcare makes a widespread outbreak here highly unlikely.
14. She says the HIV outbreak had been expected.
15. How could the recent outbreak spread so quickly?