1. The notification email should originate from a domain that is instantly identifiable as your company.
2. Banks often decline transactions or require additional authentication for card transactions that originate from new or unexpected locations.
3. Each node or association can originate from any Facebook server around the world.
4. Between human error and malicious insiders, time has shown us the majority of data breaches originate inside company walls.
5. How did the camouflage theory originate in the first place then?
6. The reason is that a telecommunications carrier is responsible for getting voice and data messages from where they originate to their destination.