1. They do not want to talk about their ordeal with the media or anyone else.
2. I expect that this ordeal will last for a long time.
3. Even after the ordeal, he seemed to be focused on returning to his job.
4. The ordeal lasted eight weeks, and people from both sides of the issue spoke out about the ruling.
5. The years of court struggles ahead would likely be an emotional ordeal for victims, he said.
6. However no one knows if the ordeal seriously injured the animals.
7. The Education boss has sacked six internal and external employees over the ordeal to date.
8. Now, for the women freed from captivity inside a Cleveland house, the ordeal is not over.
9. Sometimes the harrowing ordeal works out, even for the customer.
10. Throughout the ordeal, the girl pleaded with her attackers to stop.