1. The investor optimism about Amazon is, in many respects, unchanged from when it went public in 1997.
2. There is simply not a lot of optimism among big institutional investors this year.
3. There is much optimism that this technology will reduce equipment failures.
4. There is always that inherent optimism of youth that we never want to see go away.
5. This optimism about sales appears to translate into optimism about strength in share prices.
6. For months they told us because we offered too much optimism in a time of anger we had no chance….
7. This current optimism is swimming against the global economy, he says.
8. This is optimism with a lot of focus, too.
9. By Saturday night, much of that optimism had yielded to anger and determination.
10. Still, optimism about future economic growth remained strong last quarter.
11. It was the optimism that, very soon, you would beat someone instead of them beating you.
12. If empathy channels our optimism, we will address the poverty and the disease and the poor schools.
13. There are some reasons for optimism here.
14. Earlier, Asian stocks closed mostly higher on optimism about the Cyprus deal.
15. This election has opened the door to optimism, to a new path for hope for Europe, and the world.