1. It was not immediately known if that victim was a Morsi opponent or supporter.
2. He also used the address to target Clinton, his expected opponent in a general election.
3. Trump then quickly turned his attention to his likely Democratic opponent in the general election.
4. My opponent dismissed the VA scandal one more sign of how out of touch she really is.
5. Hillary swiftly and somewhat easily took down her opponent over the course of the debate.
6. The other key environmental element is scene transitions knocking an opponent into a new area.
7. My opponent will never meet with them, or share in their pain, believe me.
8. Italy is also an outspoken opponent of the death penalty.
9. One man fired several rubber bullets at his philosophical opponent, who was injured but not killed.
10. Opponents said its labor protections fell short, and Trump campaigned as an opponent of the deal.
11. Unfortunately his opponent kept on running around, he said.