1. You have not even opened or closed a door on your own since 1998.
2. This is the first visit by a sitting president to the facility, which opened in 2011.
3. It opened its first office in Silicon Valley in 1981.
4. It opened its Asian office in Hong Kong in 2016.
5. North Korea opened its Twitter account in 2010.
6. The upscale chain opened its first store last September and plans to have a total of six by 2016.
7. I also had a savings account that my parents opened for me, and a debit card once I turned 13.
8. The first three lion cubs to be born at Zoo Miami since it opened in 1980.
9. The automaker opened reservations for its least expensive vehicle March 31.
10. The facility was opened in 2011.
11. Shares opened Friday at $28.79.
12. The coins were apparently placed in an 1888 time capsule that was opened in the 1990s.
13. He became a US citizen at 12, and opened his own recording studio in 1958.
14. It opened in late 2014.
15. To underline its credibility on Wall Street, Facebook shares opened Thursday at a record $75.94.