1. The effort is ongoing and would be complete by June 30.
2. However, ongoing sales declines continued in the quarter, which ended July 31.
3. Park was also in court Friday as part of her ongoing trial.
4. There are also additional services as well as ongoing hosting fees.
5. There is no doubt that a digital transformation is already ongoing and omnipresent.
6. The talks are ongoing and may not result in a deal, these people said.
7. These charges are just the beginning, and this investigation remains ongoing at this time.
8. An investigation is ongoing, according to a statement released by police Monday afternoon.
9. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity to provide details of the ongoing investigation.
10. The groups still remain active and the investigation into their activities is ongoing, he added.
11. This process is triggered by specific risks or performed on an ongoing basis.
12. The team hopes their research into sensors will help tackle this ongoing challenge.
13. The future of Intel is the subject of ongoing debate.
14. The agency would not comment on whether it had any ongoing investigations into ISP speed issues.
15. There is an ongoing campaign to make a very strong course correction from where they were.