1. As the pair stood under an olive tree in the yard, a boom sounded in the distance.
2. But here was the Border Patrol extending an olive branch.
3. Both models are available in olive green or black.
4. Francis gave the president a large medal by a Roman artist featuring an olive branch, a symbol of peace.
5. It was a rare olive branch in a season of unchecked political hostility.
6. Researchers have demonstrated an impressive way to clamp down on the counterfeit olive oil trade.
7. We are speaking about really ancient olive trees.
8. At least the olive part is easy.
9. On Friday, at least, Cameron was trying to offer an olive branch to his restless northern countrymen.