1. An estimated 110,000 gallons of crude seeped into the ocean near the Chevron well in November 2011.
2. We so know so little about the ocean and so much of it is being destroyed.
3. There is an ocean in our solar system that has been in existence for billions of years.
4. Whether that ultimately comes into contact with the ocean is an important question.
5. We want to lead the way in restoring the health of the ocean for future generations.
6. Five other large objects possibly from the plane have been detected on the ocean floor.
7. One reason it took centuries to find is because it was underneath the ocean floor.
8. It is highly unlikely at this stage that we will find any aircraft debris on the ocean surface.
9. Turns out my experience was a drop in the ocean of stories out there.
10. He said anyone who went into the ocean could have drifted away before rescue boats arrived.
11. The power of the ocean is just incredible, Bush said.
12. From Hawaii, the plane will continue the ocean crossing to Phoenix as weather permits.
13. It missed the runway and landed in the ocean nearby.
14. The warmer temperature of the crack indicates that ocean water lies not far below the surface.
15. Hundreds of passengers jumped into the ocean as the ship started to sink, according to survivors.