1. The accompanying video recording of the occurrence has not been released at this time.
2. Such complaints against Google are a regular occurrence around the world.
3. Attacks have become almost a weekly occurrence since the beginning of the year.
4. They know he would not have committed this unthinkable, tragic occurrence without being sick.
5. But this is not an unusual occurrence for American firms in foreign markets defined by political structures invested in the status quo.
6. To a world and a Microsoft not used to the notion of malware being a regular occurrence, this was all a big shock.