1. Microsoft also used the occasion to release a native app for Windows 10.
2. That would seem a more likely occasion to discuss Yosemite thoroughly.
3. Mr Pistorius said on one occasion he was followed by a car into his gated community.
4. The occasion is almost always political activism.
5. On occasion, April benefited from the kindness of the old lady across the alley.
6. Pyongyang frequently uses the occasion to reveal new, though not always operational, hardware.
7. Violence has flared on occasion between security forces and protesters.
8. It has become a heartfelt annual occasion of expressing love and special appreciation.