1. Much of his nation had counted on him to bring home its first major title since 1993.
2. At that pace, the nation would recover all the jobs lost in the recession by the end of 2014.
3. UCLA received the most applications of any university in the nation 86,521.
4. Voting began at 08:00 GMT in the West African nation and ended at 18:00.
5. That year was probably the most open the nation had ever been.
6. Now is not the time to die for the nation but to live for it.
7. We have got to have the money to do the things the nation is demanding of us.
8. They did what they were asked to do in the service of our nation, he said.
9. This is the only nation on the planet that was an idea.
10. We are leading the state and the nation in terms of job growth.
11. Yet whether it will lead the nation this time is far from clear.
12. He said his research experience on targeted attacks made him doubt a nation state was involved here.
13. The eyes of the nation are on this search and rescue operation.
14. The core of the Paris deal is a requirement that every nation take part.
15. The United States is only the latest nation to work to implement a policy on intrusion software.