1. The virus is primarily spread via mosquito bite but also can be transmitted sexually.
2. In outbreak areas, the main defense is to avoid mosquito bites.
3. The West Nile virus is transmitted to humans and animals through a mosquito bite.
4. The infection is spread by mosquito and sexual contact.
5. We must eradicate all areas of stagnant water where the mosquito lives and reproduces.
6. The idea is to pack the drones with sterile mosquitoes and drop them into mosquito hot zones.
7. The alternative is, of course, sitting through thousands of mosquito bites.
8. The virus is transmitted through mosquito bites and sexual contact.