1. It now aims to sell one million electric cars by 2025.
2. He and four partners broke even just eight months after raising almost a million dollars in 2011.
3. One million copies of the book had been distributed before it fell out of print in the 1950s.
4. More than a million migrants and refugees entered Germany in 2015.
5. That number, she said, will climb to about four million a year by 2020-2025.
6. Three million visitors came in the 1930s.
7. About five million welcomed Pope John Paul II in Manila in 1995.
8. That was up slightly from the 325.4 million Android devices sold at the end of 2015.
9. Netflix said it plans to have 61.4 million subscribers by the end of 2015.
10. That figure is expected to rise to more than 550 million by 2050.
11. He says on LinkedIn that he has sent more than 1 million text messages since August 2012.
12. It said in April it had sold 10 million Xbox One units since launch in November 2013.
13. That number is expected to drop to 271 million by 2017.
14. Now more than 110 million active devices are running Windows 10.
15. It is expected to increase to US$962.3 million in 2017.