1. He would learn later it was United Airlines Flight 93.
2. It is critical that the policy makers of 2013 learn from and apply the lessons of 1996-1997.
3. Perlman was disappointed to learn that Quick had died months earlier at the age of 76.
4. We are not able to learn as well as we were in our country.
5. We are here to learn some of the things our government did in our name.
6. So you end up having to learn a different set for each app you launch.
7. We run across these things and you want to learn more about them.
8. He said there had probably still been much to learn from the site.
9. We always find a way to learn and to get better.
10. Samsung also says it wants to listen and learn how it can better help developers.
11. You might even learn something about how those little chips actually make your computer run.
12. We still believe the best way to learn about VR is through a live demo.
13. The more information people learn about these programs the less they actually like them.
14. We are here to see and learn so we can collaborate with this region.
15. There may be ways to learn from each other how to manage our ecosystems.