1. If passed the measure would require the government to cut annual immigration from 80,000 to 16, 000.
2. In 2013, net immigration from the EU was 123,000.
3. It wants immigration reform that allows us to hire the best of the best.
4. That is the only conversation we should be having at this time, immigration security.
5. We are going to have an immigration system that works, but one that works for the American people.
6. The law allows police officers to ask people about their immigration status during routine stops.
7. Many of the arrested immigrants were turned over to federal immigration officials and deported.
8. Francis is expected to make immigration one of the major themes of the visit.
9. After more than three years in jail, he won his immigration case and was released.
10. At the same time, advocates on the other side of the immigration debate are also frustrated.
11. In immigration court, there is generally no right to free legal counsel.
12. Right now foreign immigration is the single most important issue in the country.
13. All the tech industry groups have pushed for immigration reform.
14. He will also be put on the Philippines immigration blacklist.
15. We also must overhaul our immigration system for national security reasons.