1. Over the past five years, the number of exams has grown by 17.4%.
2. That has since grown to more than 200.
3. By the first quarter of 2016, the average number of attacks had grown to 29.
4. Since the 1997 handover the economy has grown by half to $274 billion at the end of 2013.
5. The take rate in mobile has grown to about 2% from 0.44% in June 2013, and the PC take rate is 3.2%.
6. The problem has only grown with the ease of online and email reservations.
7. This could open the market for smaller companies working on less widely grown crops.
8. He has since grown into a young man and joined a military academy.
9. As the Internet of things has grown, so has the debate about security around it.
10. That year the business had grown so large, Apple was going to replace with something new.
11. Amazon said recently that its tablet sales had grown substantially compared with last year.
12. As Pandora has grown, so have its costs of acquiring content and its operating expenses.
13. As the value of patents has grown, so has the influence of the court.
14. The number of patent lawsuits have grown because of a larger number of patents being awarded.