1. We should not have to forgo our fundamental right to privacy just because our homes and phones are connected to the internet.
2. The amended version would allow parents to forgo vaccinations for their children based on personal beliefs.
3. Others forgo attaching to the iPad, letting users decide which case to use.
4. It opted to forgo the usual conference call with financial analysts, publishing instead a letter from its CFO and other materials.
5. In fact, those in the experiment seemed to care enough about their struggling brethren to forgo chocolate for them.
6. As a result, many app developers either forgo comprehensive testing or limit their market to a modest subset of the available devices.