1. The second round of voting in the presidential election will be held on June 14.
2. The proportion that voted was similar to the election in 2009.
3. The parliament voted to remove him from office and set a new presidential election for May 25.
4. The next presidential election is due in April 2019.
5. It is now being updated prior to the next state election, which is due to take place in 2015.
6. The fund was an election promise made during the election of the NSW government in 2011.
7. The next national election is scheduled for late 2019.
8. The Taliban has told Afghans to stay away from the polls on election day, April 5.
9. An election commission spokesman said turnout had been around 60%.
10. Huge gains in the weeks after the election took bank stocks to their highest levels since 2008.
11. She lost a close election to Yanukovich in 2010.
12. The parliamentary election is scheduled for April 30.
13. The election is scheduled for April 5.
14. My first encounter with Margaret Thatcher was on her election battle bus in 1983.
15. Violence broke out across Kenya after a disputed election in 2007.