1. He said he hopes Zuckerberg will do so if enough people in Hawaii echo this sentiment.
2. It is also difficult to live in the echo chamber of the North Korean broadcasts.
3. The findings echo what some Democratic presidential candidates have argued on the campaign trail.
4. The team discovered the inner core by analyzing the seismic waves that echo after earthquakes.
5. After all, your echo is safe at home or in your office, right?
6. Apparently the idea is that fake accounts can be used to either initiate fake news or to echo it.
7. There is not even an echo to greet you.