1. More than a dozen Americans have been arrested and detained in North Korea since 2009.
2. The number from each campus ranged from about a dozen to 70.
3. A dozen 4x6 prints were 9 cents each for a total of $1.08.
4. A dozen 4x6 prints were $1.80.
5. A dozen 4x6 prints were $2.83 and 14 cents tax for a total of $2.97.
6. The company has now done that more than a dozen times.
7. The station reported that at least a dozen other workers were in the building at the time.
8. He said some two dozen police officers went missing during the fighting.
9. Several dozen more files are expected to be released by the fall.
10. Experts say the procedures would likely only be used in about a dozen women every year.
11. I used Uber a dozen times in the past month, including three times last week.
12. A police spokeswoman said authorities believe that several dozen attackers took part.
13. More than two dozen companies hold permits to try out their systems on California roads.
14. This is a very rare type of star with only a dozen known in our galaxy.
15. None of a dozen or so people interviewed in the capital criticized the president.