1. That was down from as much as $1.60.
2. Apple shares were trading down a fraction by Wednesday afternoon at $421.80.
3. The stock closed the regular session down a fraction at $21.21.
4. Congress is debating a number of bills designed to hold that rate down closer to the current 3.4%.
5. The unemployment rate is down to 4.4%.
6. The FBI has not yet released data breaking down killings by month in 2015.
7. The unemployment rate is expected to tick down to 4.6%.
8. The move sent shares of Netflix down more than 3%.
9. The data triggered another sell off in Chinese shares, which ended the day down more than 4%.
10. In a brief announcement this week, the company said it would shut down the service Feb 8.
11. It shut down for maintenance and upgrade work in February 2013.
12. Further down the list was Comcast, with ranked last with a rating of 62.
13. He stepped down after one term in 1999.
14. Amazon shares closed Thursday down 0.1%.
15. You can get it with zero down plus tax and 24 monthly payments of $28.34.