1. We will do everything in our power to protect and conserve the frog.
2. The website also includes information about how mobile device owners can conserve data.
3. Users can also set their devices to maximize battery life and conserve power, the companies advised.
4. For years engines have had the ability to shut off two or four cylinders to conserve fuel.
5. The Washington Monument is a very important cultural icon, and our job is to conserve that.
6. Desert Water Agency also called for people to conserve more water.
7. Keeping them off will also help conserve battery life.