1. If the official results confirm that, a runoff will be held April 18.
2. We want to make it easier for people to confirm their name if necessary.
3. We can confirm at least one and only one suspect in this case.
4. The officials could not confirm if those items had come from the raid.
5. He gave no further details and it was not immediately possible to confirm his statement.
6. Police said they had been unable to confirm exactly how many men may have taken part.
7. News reached out Amazon to confirm the information but the company did not reply.
8. She could not immediately confirm the cause of death or where he died.
9. As such, the company is unable to confirm just when the phone will now ship.
10. Microsoft did not confirm whether Mac versions of Word were also affected.
11. Siri will confirm the details and schedule the event when you give it your okay.
12. The accounts were quickly reset and we can confirm that no customer information was compromised.
13. CNET has reached out to the company to confirm the limitations of the new warranty.
14. The park service said they would be able to confirm the exact cause on Wednesday morning.
15. The chief said the bomb robot was being used to confirm he was dead.