1. He also urged Palestinian leaders to condemn the attack in the most powerful terms.
2. European leaders were also quick to condemn the attacks.
3. We have strongly protested to North Korea and condemn its actions in the strongest terms.
4. I cannot condemn strongly enough the actions of Hamas, Kerry told reporters.
5. The United States stands with our allies across the globe to condemn this intolerable attack.
6. We condemn the group or groups who endangered civilians by placing these munitions in our school.
7. Let me absolutely clear about these attacks from Gaza, we condemn them completely, he said.
8. We condemn in the strongest terms the horrific, terrorist bombing yesterday.
9. We cannot condemn the South without condemning the nation, he said.
10. We strongly condemn all acts of violence.