1. Now that the report is released is the White House prepared to concede that people were tortured?
2. After playing around with the Office apps on the iPad, I concede that I was wrong.
3. The Chinese government is not going to concede the substance, she said.
4. We will not concede a single block or a street corner to your vicious tactics.
5. Some concede that the diplomatic cost of abandoning the agreement would be high.
6. The government has yet to concede defeat.
7. However, both photographers concede that patience and readiness are the most important tools.