1. The new rules compel companies to report cyberattacks and incidents where data has been breached.
2. Authorities could seek an arrest warrant in an effort to compel her to provide more information.
3. Observers say that should compel the Department of Defense to revisit its social media policies.
4. Italian law cannot compel Miss Knox to return from the US for the review.
5. Ms Reed is a plaintiff in the lawsuit, which also seeks to compel the city to crack down.
6. So could they compel us to sabotage our product and cheat our customers?