1. The president of the United States talks about how great it is to commit adultery.
2. All three were detained on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder.
3. All of us commit crime, yet only some crimes are selected for enforcement.
4. Since then, the administration has declined to commit one way or the other.
5. The regime of Bashar Assad had no real intention to commit to the truce.
6. He faces charges of conspiracy to commit securities fraud and money laundering.
7. Russell said he wanted to hurt a doctor who he thought had earlier encouraged him to commit suicide.
8. The government might just as well commit to handing out unicorns.
9. Microsoft execs continue to commit only to a launch this summer.
10. Users need to commit to overall volume, but they can change machine choices at any time.
11. Another man was arrested outside the palace on suspicion of conspiracy to commit burglary.
12. We felt that he committed a conspiracy to commit murder.
13. Instead, we commit to rapidly improving Twitter based on everything we observe and learn.
14. Activists say those who commit such crimes are often acquitted or given light sentences.
15. My death needs to be counted in the number of transgender people who commit suicide this year.