1. It today said the new tailored approach will come into effect on June 1.
2. The company plans to release more guidance come January 2015.
3. Several tech sites have now come up with a list of ways to extend battery life under iOS 7.
4. Much of the decline in inflation has come from lower energy prices since 2014.
5. These changes will come into effect by 2019.
6. I was so glad to get your letter and hope some money has come in, other than the $100.
7. One thing we can tell you is that we should see this headset come to fruition sometime in 2016.
8. Most updates come in at level 2.
9. The cuts come into force in 2017.
10. The upcoming iPhones come 10 years after the original iPhone appeared on the market in 2007.
11. Apple had just come out with a portable PC that weighed 14 pounds and cost $5,800.
12. Rules for drones under 55 pounds could come before the end of 2014.