1. The deal is expected to clear in the second quarter of 2014.
2. It is not clear exactly how old youths are but reports suggest they were all under 16.
3. Unlike before, the alerts will now offer users a clear choice to decline Windows 10.
4. These are some clear favorites among investors for 2017.
5. Such a move would help Google steer clear of penalties that could top out at $30,000.
6. Still, the operating system trends have been clear since 2012.
7. The demolition firm said roads and the railway were clear by 07:00.
8. He said it was not clear whether the two groups of people were connected.
9. It was not clear when government security forces would take over control of the suburb.
10. It was clear that not all of these reports could be true.
11. It is not clear yet whether that information will be made public.
12. It was not clear Saturday whether a third person was on board.
13. There are no clear rules on how to do the job.
14. It was clear she had no idea what she was doing.
15. This is not an issue that has a clear legal answer.