1. The company launched a massive clean energy program in October 2015.
2. When I arrived back at SFO, my car was clean and they handed me a check for $110.
3. Figures from 2010 show some 69% of households now have access to clean water up from 48% in 2006.
4. As to which smartphone will be the first to clean up its act?
5. All we could do was clean her up and make her presentable.
6. I am sure he will come out clean and change things with good judgment.
7. The biggest thing to remember is that you have to clean the product.
8. You were spending all of your time trying to clean it up.
9. We had several teenagers come by to see if they could help clean up.
10. What is the best way to clean up the mess?
11. I do everything I can to keep myself clean and healthy.
12. The water company says it could be days before clean tap water is flowing again.
13. The goal was to convert all of its energy use in China to clean power sources.
14. We focused so much on growing food that we may not have enough clean water for future generations.
15. I prefer to keep it clean as some high school classes read my posts.